Bank holidays are ensured by the Reserve Bank of India every month, i.e., in other words, we can say that the Reserve Bank of India alone gets the right to determine the holidays of different banks according to different provinces. Make sure in this link we are providing you with detailed information about Bank Holidays in August 2023. You will get information that banks in different provinces of the country are going to have a total of 14 days of holidays. If there is any necessary task in the bank, now you have to act on it instead of planning and immediately dealing with the bank-related tasks. If you want to get information regarding Bank Holidays in August 2023, you must first read this article from beginning to end.
Bank Holidays in August 2023
If you are interested in knowing which days the bank will be closed in the month of August, it is very important for you to get the information so that you do not have to return from the bank barren. First of all, we will tell you about the guidelines of the Reserve Bank of India because Bank Holidays in August 2023, according to the notification issued by the Central Bank in the month of August, are going to have a total of 14 days.
However, we have also included holidays for festivals or other such occasions that are the official holidays of the states. Bank Holidays in August 2023 are coming to you in the month of August under Parsi New Year in Poonam Srimanta Sankardeva Tithi. First Onam, Thiruvonam, Raksha Bandhan, Sri Narayana Guru Jayanti, and Pang Khabsol are the main ones.
2023 Bank Holiday in August Overview
|Article Title||Bank Holidays in August 2023|
|Category||August holiday for banks|
|Total Holidays in August||14 ( Holidays depend on various zones)|
|Weekend Holidays||6 August , 12 August, 13 August, 20 August, 26 August and 27 August. 2023|
August 2023 Holidays List
- As per the calendar issued by the Reserve Bank of India, it is clear that schools and banks in Sikkim province will be closed on Tuesday, August 8, 2023, on the occasion of Tendong Lho Rum Faat.
- In this context, on Tuesday, August 15, 2023, banks and schools will be closed across the country on the occasion of Independence Day.
- All banks in Maharashtra province will be closed on Wednesday, August 16, 2023, on the occasion of the Parsi New Year.
- According to the August 2023 Holidays List, banks will be closed in Assam on Friday, August 18, 2023, on the occasion of Srimanta Sankardeva Tithi and in Kerala on Monday, August 28, 2023, on the occasion of First Onam.
- According to information received under Bank Holidays in August 2023, banks will be closed in Kerala on the occasion of Thiruvananthapuram on August On Wednesday, August 30, 2023, banks will be closed in most states across the country on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan.
- In this context, on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan Shri Narayan Guru Jayanti Pang-Lhabsol on Thursday, August 31, 2023, many other states of the country, including Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Assam, and Kerala, will also observe the Raksha Bandhan holiday.
Bank Holidays This Month
Just now, we provided you with information regarding Bank Holidays in August 2023, according to which there are going to be 8 days of holidays, which will be different for different provinces. That is, not all eight holidays will apply in any one province. Holidays will apply provincially.
But as we have made it clear to you under Bank Holidays This Month that a total of 14 days of holidays are going to be under August 2023, the remaining total of 6 holidays will be under weekends, which you are going to get mentioned below. Keep in mind the list that is provided to you below so you can plan your work in advance. But let us also clarify that even if the bank is not working during these holidays, online banking facilities remain open.
|Date||6 August 2023||12 August 2023||13 august
|20 August 2023||26 August 2023||27 August 2023|
|Weekend holiday||First Sunday||Second Saturday||Second sunday||Third Saturday||Fourth Saturday||Fourth Sunday|
Holidays in August 2023 in India
Who in this country would not like holidays? Holidays are very popular with students, teachers, and especially employees. When there are such holidays, many jobs in banks go pending, but online work continues as usual. You must know about the holidays in August 2023 in India in advance so that you do not have to return barren.
Lest you go to a bank branch and have a bank holiday. So let us tell you today that under this month, you are going to receive a long weekend from August 26th to August 31st, although we do not confirm that this weekend holiday is going to be entirely in your own province or zone. It may vary according to the account.
List of August Bank Holidays 2023
As we have come across the information that banks will be closed for 14 days in the month of August, Apart from the main state holidays, there are some other holidays on which banks are closed. One of the main reasons is that the Reserve Bank of India holiday Banks in Tripura, Mizoram, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Hyderabad, Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Bengal, Lucknow, Bihar, New Delhi, Jharkhand, and Chhattisgarh will remain closed on the occasion of Muharram.
Thus, in the month of August, August 6, August 8, August 12, August 13, August 15, August 16, August 18, August 20, August 26, August 27, August 28, August 29, August 30, and August 31, banks that on different occasions have been given leave will remain.
FAQs Related Bank Holidays in August 2023
How many total bank holidays will there be in August 2023?
In August 2023, banks will be closed for a total of 14 days.
How many total holidays will be on the weekend in August 2023?
In August 2023, there will be a total of six days of holidays over the weekend.
What do we need to know before going to the bank?
Before going to the bank, we need to know about Bank Holidays in August.
To go to the home page click on kuadmission.com.