The Telangana government has introduced Nethannaku Cheyutha Scheme 2023 for handloom artisans. The Telangana Government first introduced the Nethannku Cheyutha Scheme in 2017, and it was then renewed and introduced in 2021. Now, the Telangana Government is changing it once more and introducing it in 2023. The Telangana government has developed this programme for the second-largest sector after agriculture. The Nethannaku Cheyutha Yojana helps handloom workers of Telangana state to plan and secure their future by giving subsidies.
Nethannaku Cheyutha Scheme
The Nethannaku Scheme 2023 was started by the Telangana government to better the lives of handloom weavers. The Telangana state government has launched this savings programme through which Telangana handloom weavers will receive subsidies and they could plan their future.
Nethannaku Cheyutha Yojana 2023
Nethannaku Cheyutha Scheme was launched by the government of telangana for the handloom workers of their state. As part of the Nethannaku Cheyutha Yojana 2023, the telangana government provides 16% of the declared income, while the handloom weaver contributes 8%. In a similar vein, the government provides 8% of the 8% ancillary worker payment.
According to the Telangana Minister, the programme will provide financial security for 10,000 powerloom employees and close to 25,000 handloom weavers.This programme aims to empower women from minority castes, SC, ST, and OBC. Women between the ages of 45 and 60 would receive a financial reward of Rs 75,000 over the course of four years.
Nethannaku Cheyutha Scheme 2023 Overview
|Article title||Cheyutha Scheme 2023|
|Launched by||Telangana government|
|Official website||Not launched|
Nethannaku Cheyutha Scheme 2023 eligibility criteria
Eligibility criteria for the Nethannaku Cheyutha Yojana 2023 are as follow-
- The candidate should be a permanent resident of Telangana state.
- Applier should be above 18 years of age.
- All telangana weavers, auxiliary, labor, and handloom weavers can apply for this scheme.
- Applier should earn 50 percent of his annual income from his handloom work.
- Applier should be a handloom worker.
Nethannaku Cheyutha Yojana objectives
Nethannaku Cheyutha Scheme objectives are as follows-
- The main objective of the scheme is to support the weavers and other handloom workers across the telangana state.
- Under this scheme the telangana government will contribute a stake of 16% toward this scheme and workers will contribute a stake of 8%.
- This scheme covers all the weavers, dyers, designers, wonders and workers in the telangana state.
- This scheme aims at helping the beneficiaries in difficult times.
- This scheme helps handloom workers of Telangana to plan and secure their future.
Nethannaku Cheyutha Scheme Official Website
Nethannaku Cheyutha is a welfare scheme launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh, India, aimed at empowering women from marginalized communities by providing financial assistance and support for their entrepreneurial ventures. The Nethannaku Cheyutha Scheme Official Website serves as a platform for women to register and apply for the benefits of the scheme.
The website also provides information about the various aspects of the scheme, including eligibility criteria, application procedures, and the types of financial assistance available. Users can also track their application status and access other relevant resources through the website.
Nethannaku Cheyutha Yojna registration form
If you want to apply for the Nethannaku Cheyutha Scheme, you need to fulfill some requirements. To apply for this scheme you need to be a handloom worker. If you are a handloom worker then you can apply for this scheme. No official website has been launched for this scheme by the Telangana government. You can keep an eye for the official website of this scheme in the future. You can fill the Nethannaku Cheyutha Yojna registration form online or you can visit the nearest cyber cafe for filling the form.
How to apply for Nethannaku Cheyutha Scheme 2023?
For applying for the Nethannaku Cheyutha Yojana 2023 you need to follow these steps-
- Visit the official website of the telangana government.
- After visiting the website you will be redirected to the home page.
- Find the registration link of the scheme.
- After finding the link click on the link and you will get the registration form.
- Fill out the form carefully and add your required documents to the form.
- After that you can submit your form on the official website.
- Your submission will be done.
|Official Website||Coming Soon|
|KU Home Page||kuadmission.com|
FAQs related to Nethannaku Cheyutha Scheme 2023?
What is the minimum age for applying for the Nethannaku Cheyutha Scheme 2023?
To apply for the Scheme 2023 you must be at least 18 years of age.
How to apply for Nethannaku Cheyutha Scheme 2023?
You can apply for the Scheme 2023 online or you can visit your nearest cyber cafe.
What is the official website of the Scheme of Nethannaku Cheyutha?
There is no official website for Nethannaku Scheme as the government of Telangana has not launched it yet.