A lot of schemes have been launched by the Sports and Youth Welfare Department of Madhya Pradesh for the youth, who mainly fall under the working class. One of these schemes, the Madhya Pradesh Khiladi Protsahan Yojana, has been launched by MP Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan. Under this scheme, an amount of Rs 10,000 will be given as an incentive to workers and their families to participate in sports competitions. Through this service, there is a provision to provide incentive amounts for various categories.
Madhya Pradesh Khiladi Protsahan Yojana
If you are also a laborer, then now you can also get a profit of Rs 10,000 by participating in this sports competition, for which you will have to read this article till the end. Through the Madhya Pradesh Khiladi Protsahan Yojana, this scheme aims to bring forward the poor laborers of every section of the state in sports competitions. The government says that now it is one of the Madhya Pradesh government’s efforts to promote and encourage every labor family to participate in sports.
The basic objective is to advance the skills of the workers. Through the Madhya Pradesh Players Incentive Scheme, registered construction workers or their family members will be provided an incentive amount of ₹ 10,000 for the sports competition organized by the Construction and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board at the district, province, or state level.
MP Khiladi Protsahan Yojana 2023 Archives Overview
|Yojana Name||Madhya Pradesh Khiladi Protsahan Yojana|
|Launch by||Chief Minister of MP Shivraj Singh Chauhan|
|Mode of application||Offline|
|Purpose||Encouraging workers to do sports|
|Benefits||An incentive amount of ₹ 10000 will be given to the labor players who win the prize.|
MP Khiladi Protsahan Yojana 2023 Documents
- Labourer’s labor card,
- photocopy of registration card,
- mobile number,
- Aadhar card,
- application form for sportsperson’s incentive scheme,
- certificate given by the District Sports Officer,
- mobile number, etc.
MP Khiladi Protsahan Yojana 2023 Benefits
|A Category||B Category|
|Level||Incentive amount on getting selected in district divisional state level sports||Incentive amount given by Mandal for being winner in District Divisional State level game|
|District Level||10,000 Rs.||50,000 Rs.|
|Sambhagiya Level||25000 Rs.||15,000 Rs.|
|State Level||50,000 Rs.||30,000 Rs.|
Madhya Pradesh Khiladi Protsahan Yojana 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- If you want to apply for the Madhya Pradesh Khiladi Protsahan Yojana, then you must fulfill some of the major essential eligibility conditions given below.
- First of all, according to the Madhya Pradesh Khiladi Protsahan Yojana 2023 Eligibility Criteria, the applicant must have a certificate that you are a registered worker or a member of his family in the Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board.
- Secondly, you must be a native of Madhya Pradesh, and your age should be more than 15 years. You have been selected and won in any district level, divisional level, or state level game.
Sports Promotion Scheme, Madhya Pradesh, 2023
Through the Madhya Pradesh Khiladi Protsahan Yojana launched by Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan, the government will give incentive money to successful players so that the workers of Madhya Pradesh also get a better opportunity to show their skills in sports competitions.
Let us tell you that under this scheme, successful workers or their family members will receive an identity card so that they will continue to get benefits from time to time. Khiladi Protsahan Yojana Madhya Pradesh 2023 will be made available in two different categories, information about which has been given to you in this article.
Important Details of MP Khiladi Protsahan Yojana 2023
An incentive amount of ₹ 10000 for the first category and ₹ 5000 for the second category will be given to the players who will ensure their place in the game at the district level. Along with this, according to the Important Details of the MP Khiladi Protsahan Yojana 2023, if selected in the state-level competition, Category A players will be given ₹ 25000 and Category B players will be given ₹ 15000 as an incentive.
Apart from these two, financial assistance of Rs 50,000 will be given to Category A players and Rs 30,000 to Category B players who ensure their place in the game at the state level. With the introduction of this scheme, laborers and farmers in the village will be encouraged to take up sports. And your skill will get a chance to be on the world stage.
How to Apply for the MP Khiladi Protsahan Yojana 2023
- First of all, you will go to the Chief Executive Officer, Janpad Panchayat, or Chief Municipality Officer, Urban Body, and get your Player Incentive Scheme Form to participate in the sports competition.
- As soon as you receive the application form, you will have to submit all the necessary information asked for in it.
- Regarding how to apply for the MP Khiladi Protsahan Yojana 2023, you will have to add all your necessary documents.
- After this, you will have to submit this application form at the same place where you received it.
- In this way, you will be able to complete your application process for the Madhya Pradesh Khiladi Protsahan Yojana properly.
FAQs Related to the Madhya Pradesh Khiladi Promotion Yojana
According to the Madhya Pradesh Player Incentive Scheme, how much total incentive will be given to the working-class players for winning?
What is the website to apply for the Madhya Pradesh Khiladi Protsahan Yojana?
The Madhya Pradesh Khiladi Protsahan Yojana has been launched by whom?
By Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan.
To go to the home page click on kuadmission.com.