Are you also one of those who do not have their own house? Then this news is only for you. Today we have brought such banging good news to you under the PM Awas Yojana 2023, about which it is very important for you to get information. Yes, we are talking about the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. about which we are going to tell you today under this article. It is worth mentioning that to build the pucca house of your dreams, you are given full funding of 1,20,000 by the government so that you can ensure your residential development. So let us give you all the main important information about PM Awas Yojana 2023 through this article today.
PM Awas Yojana 2023
Under the Union Budget released by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman for the financial year 2023–2024, it was announced that the financial allocation for PM Awas Yojana 2023 was increased by 66 percent to 79,000 crore Rs., As a result, this step will make an unprecedented contribution to the construction of affordable housing in the country.
Beneficiaries who are willing to take advantage of this scheme will have to get the PMAY form online; this information was given by the Finance Minister on February 1, 2023. To get complete information regarding PM Awas Yojana 2023, you will have to read this article to the end; only then will you be able to get complete information.
PM Awas Yojana 2023 Status Check Overview
|Article Caption||Awas Yojana 2023|
|Yojana Name||Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana|
|Amount Provided to build your house||1,20,000Rs.|
|Payment mode||DBT Mode|
|New update||Awas Yojana List 2023-24 has been released|
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2023
Eligibility information regarding Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2023 has been made available to you here, which is very important for all the beneficiaries to know. To take advantage of PM Awas Yojana 2023, economically weaker sections whose annual income is up to 300,000, low-income group people whose annual income is from 300,000 to 600,000, and middle-income group people whose annual income is from 600,000 to 120,0000 can take advantage of the programme.
Women who come under the category of EWS and LIG and SC and ST and OBC beneficiaries can avail the benefits of this scheme.
PM Awas Yojana 2023 Eligibility
- The selection of beneficiaries for PM Awas Yojana will be done on the basis of parameters such as housing shortage prescribed in SECC 2011 data,
- after which the validation by Gramme Sabha will also be effective.
- Under PM Awas Yojana 2023 Eligibility, priority will be given to providing benefits of PM Awas Yojana 2023 to homeless families or families living under one or two raw walls and raw roofs, which are eligible according to SEC-2011 data.
- Preference will be given to people in the scheduled tribe minority category who fall below the poverty line.
- To take advantage of the PM Awas Yojana, landless families earning Bihari wages will be valid, and such families whose members are physically handicapped will be eligible.
- households in which there should be no literate adult member above the age of 25 years.
- According to PM Awas Yojana 2023 Eligibility, such families should not have any adult members between the ages of 16 and 59.
PM Awas Yojana 2023 Required Documents
It is mandatory for the beneficiaries to have an Aadhaar card and a passport-size photograph. Under the PM Awas Yojana 2023 Required Documents, a convenience fee of 25 will be charged from the beneficiaries. The applicant should have an Aadhaar card, a PAN card, and a bank account passbook.
To fill out the PM Awas Yojana 2023 form online, it is mandatory to have an income certificate, a caste certificate, and a residence certificate. It is very important for the beneficiary to have a ration card, a current mobile number, and a passport-size photograph under the PM Awas Yojana 2023 Required Documents.
How to Check and Download the AWAS Yojana List 2023–24
- First of all, you will visit the official website of the PM Awas Yojana 2023.
- As soon as you come to the home page of this website, you will have to go to the section on AwaassoFT here and click on the report option.
- As soon as you click on the report option, a new page opens in front of you.
- After coming to this page, you will have to click on the option “Beneficiary Registered Account Frozen and Verified” in the PFMS tab itself.
- As soon as you click on it, on this page you will have to select the financial year 2021–22 under the selection filters and select Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin.
- Now from here, you have to select your district and block.
- After this, you can get full benefits by verifying your name by downloading the Awas Yojana List 2023–24.
How to Apply Online For PMAY
- Beneficiaries will first have to visit the official website of PMAY, @pmaymis.gov.
- On the main page, click on the option “citizen assessment,” select “online application,” and choose one of the four options as per your requirements.
- Under the question “How to Apply Online for PMAY” asked by you, the ISSR option has to be selected to apply online.
- On the next page, you have to fill out your Aadhaar number and name details and click on “check” to verify.
- In this way, on the next page for PM Awas Yojana 2023, you will have to fill in all the columns carefully, in which you will need to fill out information like your state and your address.
- Now, after entering the captcha code, you have to click on the submit button, and in this way, your PMAY Form 2023 application will be done.
|KU Home Page||kuadmission.com|
FAQs related to PM Awas Yojana 2023
What is the official website regarding PM Awas Yojana 2023?
The official website for PM Awas Yojana has been mentioned in this article.
How can I check my name in the PM Awas Yojana List 2023?
All the necessary guidelines have been made available to you in this article to check your name on the PM Awas Yojana List 2023.
How can I apply online for the PM Awas Yojana 2023?
All the necessary guidelines to apply online for the PM Awas Yojana 2023 are given in this article.