The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has issued a notification for the post of Legal Officer through its official website. SEBI has invited applications online for Grade A recruitment. The official website of SEBI has noted that applications for SEBI Grade A Legal Officer Recruitment 2023 have been filled up from June 22 to July 9, 2023, after which the examination will be held on August 5 for the first phase and August 9 for the second phase. September will be here, and we want to clarify once again all the required qualifications for SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2023 Age Limit Application Fee, etc. You get complete information through this article about SEBI Grade A Legal Officer Recruitment.
SEBI Grade A Legal Officer Recruitment
For the total of 25 Officer Grade A, i.e., Assistant Manager posts that have been released by Securities and Exchange Board of India recruitments, if you are also interested in taking advantage of SEBI Grade A Officer Recruitment 2023, then you can now apply without delay. Before the last date of July 2023, which is being mentioned, you have to submit your application for the online website.
SEBI Grade A Legal Officer Recruitment Let me inform you that SEBI has released the notification of bumper recruitment for Officer Grade A posts. Let me clarify once again that a golden opportunity has come for you for SEBI Grade A Legal Officer Recruitment. Hurry up and stay with us till the end of this article.
SEBI Grade A Officer Bharti 2023 Overview
|Article Title||SEBI Grade A Legal Officer Recruitment 2023|
|Authority||Securities and Exchange Board of India|
|Last date to apply||09 July 2023|
|Category||SEBI Recruitment 2023|
SEBI Grade A Officer Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Application Starts date||22 June 2023|
|Last date to apply||09 July 2023|
|Admit card release date||July 2023|
|Phase 1 exam date||5 August 2023|
|Phase 2 exam date||09 September 2023l|
|Result declared date||TBA|
SBI Grade A Officer Vacancy 2023 Age Limit
As we are informed in the official notification, it provides that the maximum age limit for the candidate should be 30 years, i.e., the candidate should not be born later than June 1, 1993. While according to SEBI Grade A Legal Officer Recruitment 2023 standards, the age limit will also be relaxed, you are going to get the information through the points given below. Candidates in the SC/ST category will be given 5 years of relaxation.
SEBI Grade A Bharti 2023 ka Vacancy Details
|No. Of Vacancies||11||03||07||02||02|
Phase 1 or 2 online Examination
- SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2023 will be conducted in the first phase of two papers in which you will be required to score about 30 percent marks in the first paper and about 40 percent marks in the second paper.
- Similarly, under the second phase, you will have to deal with two papers, under which the weightage of the first paper will be one-third and the weightage of the second paper will be two-thirds.
- Under Phase I, you have to achieve a score of 40 percent in aggregate in both papers.
- In each paper, the question will have to be solved.
- For this, you will get 60 minutes for the first paper, and for the second paper, you will be given 40 minutes.
- It is said that the first phase paper, which will be held on August 5, 2023, will have a negative marking of a quarter of the marks.
- Similarly, the second phase of the paper will be held on September 9.
SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
Through the official website of the Securities and Exchange Board of India, you have to go through the steps according to the SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2023 Selection Process, which is given below. You should go through the steps given below so that you can understand SEBI Grade A Legal Officer Recruitment 2023 well.
First, the online examination will be conducted for the first phase, and the online examination for the second phase will be conducted after the first phase. This will be followed by an interview process. And finally, document verification and a medical examination will be completed.
Sebi Grade A Recruitment 2023 Application Notification
Under SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2023, there will be an application fee of Rs 1000 for general OBC and EWS category candidates, while only Rs 100 has been kept for SC, ST, and PWD category candidates, which is said to be a huge relief for the candidates. If we talk about the age limit as per the Sebi Grade A Recruitment 2023 Application Notification, we get that the maximum age limit of the candidate should be up to 30 years on May 31, 2023.
Besides, any reserved category candidates will be as per government standards. Exemption will be given for the highest age limit. According to SEBI Grade A Legal Officer Recruitment 2023, candidates should have passed a Bachelor of Laws from any recognised institution.
How to Apply for SEBI Grade A Recruitment
- First, you will visit the official website of SEBI.
- You will then come to the homepage of the official website and click on the option for recruitment.
- SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2023 In this context, you now have to click on the link of Apply Online.
- Then you have to fill out all the information asked for in this application form correctly.
- Now you will also need to upload your photo and signature.
- After doing all this, you have to click on the submit button.
- Finally, you have to pay your application fee in terms of SEBI Grade A Legal Officer Recruitment 2023 before clicking on the submit button.
- Thus, you have to click on the submit button and take out the printout of your application form and keep it safely with you.
|KU Home Page||kuadmission.com|
FAQs Related SEBI Grade A Legal Officer Recruitment 2023
In how many phases will the exam be conducted for SEBI Grade A Legal Officer Recruitment 2023?
SEBI Grade A recruitment examination will be conducted in two phases. The examination for the first phase will be held on August 5, 2023, and the examination for the second phase will be held on September 9.
What is the official website of SEBI?
You will find the official website of SEBI mentioned in this article.
How can I apply for SEBI Grade A Officer Recruitment?
You will be able to apply for SEBI Grade A Recruitment online by following the guidelines mentioned in this article.