The Bihar Technical Service Commission has recently announced that it is inviting applications through its official website @btsc.bih.nic.in to fill 9230 posts of junior engineers, for which the application process will start on May 22 and end on June 21. You can apply again in 2023. If you are also interested and eligible, then download the PDF notification for BTSC JE Recruitment 2023 and apply online before the last date.
BTSC JE Recruitment 2023
So that you can avoid last-minute problems. So let’s get complete information regarding BTSC JE Recruitment 2023. If the candidate is willing to apply for Bihar Technical Service Commission Recruitment, then he should know that applications can be made only through the online medium. For BTSC JE Recruitment 2023, no other medium than the online medium will be valid.
It has turned out to be a very golden opportunity for the young candidates of Bihar because it is a prestigious government department. Under today’s article, BTSC JE Recruitment 2023, we are going to discuss the Bihar BTSC JE Recruitment 2023 Notification Online Application Eligibility Salary Selection Process. You will get different information, for which you will have to bookmark this article.
BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Article Headline||BTSC JE Recruitment 2023|
|Authority||Bihar Technician Service Commission|
|Online Application Duration||22 may 2023 to 21 june 2023|
|Selection process||Written Exam and Experience|
BTSC JE Bharti 2023 Exam Steps
Applicants need to understand the BTSC JE Bharti 2023 Exam Steps very well in relation to Bihar Technical Service Commission Recruitment 2023. Only then should candidates consider the procedures given below for their final selection. Under which the final selection of the candidates for BTSC JE Recruitment 2023 will be based on the marks obtained by written examination and experience.
First of all, candidates have to go through a written test and an experience test, for which they have to score 75% and 25%, respectively. Thereafter, the final selection of the candidates will be considered possible only after document verification and medical examination. Before applying online, candidates have to read all the details carefully, which you will find on the homepage of the official website. By the way, we have also provided information about the online application link here for the candidates’ convenience.
BCS Junior Engineer Age Limit
|General male||37 years|
|General female||40 years|
|OBC male and female||40 years|
|SC ST male and female||42 years|
BTCS Junior Engineer Recruitment Important Dates
|Application start date||22 may 2023|
|Last date||21 June 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||TBA|
|Upcoming all updates||Follow and bookmark article|
BTCS JE Bharti 2023 Electrical
It has come to our attention that the notification regarding BTCS JE Bharti 2023 Electrical was issued by the Bihar Technical Service Commission through the official portal. And in this notification, notification was issued for 264 vacancies for Junior Engineer in Electrical Discipline and 8966 for Junior Engineer Civil, so in total, 9230 advertisements were issued for recruitment under BTSC JE Recruitment 2023. In which you can apply finally from May 22 to June 21, 2023.
At present, candidates can apply online by clicking on the link given here and downloading the official notice regarding BTCS JE Bharti 2023 Electrical. With reference to Bihar BTSC Junior Engineer Posts 2023, candidates must first ensure the eligibility process, i.e., their applications for junior engineer posts will be accepted only if they fulfil the eligibility criteria. To check the detailed eligibility regarding the posts of Bihar BTSC Engineer, you can first check the eligibility criteria.
BTCS 2023 Syllabus
- Domain Knowledge (Civil Engineering)
- Construction material
- basic survey
- theory of structures
- concrete technology
- Design of Steel and RCC Structure
- environmental Engineering
- Transportation Engineering.
- Water Resources Engineering
- Books and Authors
- static trivia
- Science and Technology
- current affairs
BTCS JE Exam Pattern 2023
|Section||Domain Knowledge||General knowledge||Total|
- According to the BTSC Junior Engineer notification, candidates should prepare and qualify for the written test related to technical and non-technical domains.
- According to the BTSC JE Exam Pattern 2023, the candidates get the structure of the actual exam.
- Accordingly, there will be a total of 100 questions in the computer-based test, with each question carrying 1 mark.
- Along with this, it has also been received that whatever questions will be asked of you in this exam will be bilingual, meaning you will be asked questions in both Hindi and English.
- Under the BTSC JE Recruitment 2023 exam, if you give a wrong answer to any question, then one-fourth of the marks will be deducted as a penalty.
How To Apply For BTCS JE Bharti 2023
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website of the Bihar Technical Service Commission.
- Keep in mind that you have to submit your application between May 22 and June 21, 2023.
- As soon as you reach the home page of the official website, first of all, you have to read the BTSC Junior Engineer Online Form 2023 Notification here.
- After that, you have to fill out the application form with all your required original documents, like your ID certificate, environment, and basic details, and carefully check and observe all the columns.
- Regarding BTCS JE Bharti 2023, you will have to scan and submit all your relevant documents after this.
- And the registration fee will have to be deposited according to your category.
- And you should not forget to take a printout of the BTSC JE Recruitment 2023 form before final submission.
|KU Home Page||kuadmission.com|
FAQs regarding BTSC JE Recruitment 2023
Which website has to be visited for BTSC JE Recruitment 2023?
Information about the official website you will visit for Bihar Technical Service Commission Junior Engineer posts has been made available to you in this article.
When can I apply for Bihar Technical Service Commission junior engineer posts?
You can apply online in the time interval from May 22, 2023, to June 21, 2023.
A notification for BTSC JE Recruitment 2023 has been issued for how many posts in total?
A notification has been issued for a total of 9230 posts.