According to the data that came out on NSE for the IPO of Salo World Limited, this IPO was subscribed to 38.9 times. Actually, let us tell you that this IPO closed on Wednesday. If you are also an investor who has subscribed to this IPO, If you have applied, then you can easily check the allotment status online by visiting its official website. Information about all the necessary guidelines to check the Cello World IPO Allotment Status has been provided below in this article. Let us get detailed information in this regard. For which you will have to come till the end of this article.
Cello World IPO Allotment Status
The allotment of the Salo World IPO is fully expected to happen on or before November 6. This information was shared by the company with the Securities and Exchange Board of India. According to one more piece of information that came out, the allotment of shares of Salo World can also happen on November 6, 2023. And whoever is left out of the allotment of these shares, the process of refunding will start on November 7, 2023.
After the completion of all this processing, the conversion of the shares refunded to the demat account is expected to happen on November 8, 2023. After the Cello World IPO Allotment Status is revealed, the shares of Cello World will be listed on the BSE or NSE on November 9, 2023.
Cello World IPO Subscription Status Today Overview
|Allotment date||06 November 2023 or before|
|Refund process start date||07 November 2023|
|Shares transfer in Demat account||08 November 2023|
|Listing date on BSE NSE||09 November 2023|
Cello World IPO Allotment Links
If you are also an investor in the Cello World IPO, then you can easily get information about how many shares have been given on the basis of the allotment. In this way, information about the number of shares allotted is available under Cello World IPO Allotment Status.
The company claims that it is going to start the refund process for those applicants who have not received the shares. For this, they will have to reach Cello World IPO Allotment Links. And on the contrary, the applicants who have been allotted will receive their shares in their demat account.
Cello World IPO GMP Today
If we look at the unregulated market, the GMP for the Salo World IPO has increased to the price range of ₹100 to ₹120, which clearly shows a very high demand for the shares of the company. The company has 13 manufacturing facilities in five different locations.
The company plans to increase the size of its IPO from Rs 1750 in the earlier plan to Rs 1900 crore, according to Cello World IPO GMP Today. The initial share sale has been opened for public membership as of October 30. Whereas it is ending on November 1st.
Cello World IPO Allotment Status check online on Link Intime Via Pan Card
- First of all, you will login to the web portal of Link in Time.
- After reaching the home page, you will have to select Cello World IPO.
- After coming to the main page of the website, you will have to select Salo World IPO.
- After this, you will have to enter your PAN details.
- To check Cello World IPO Allotment Status online on Link Intime Via the Pan Card, you have to click on search.
- After this, you will get information on whether you have received the shares or not.
Cello World IPO Allotment Status Check Online on BSE Via PAN Card
- First of all, you will login by clicking on the BSE link.
- After coming to the home page, you will select Salo World IPO.
- You will have to enter your IPO application number and also provide your PAN card number.
- To check the Cello World IPO Allotment Status Online on BSE Via PAN Card, you will have to click on “I am not a robot”,
- In this way, after some time, you will have the allotment information on your screen.
FAQs Related to the Cello World IPO Allotment Status
How many times has Salo World IPO been subscribed to the QIB quota?
When will the Salo World IPO allotment happen?
November 6, 2023
Currently, the shares of Salo World IPO are trading at a premium of how many rupees per share?
Rs 160 per share
To go to the home page click on kuadmission.com.