The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has issued a notification in the context of Nagar Nigam Bharti 2023 under which the Municipal Corporation has issued advertisements in the context of vacancies for groups, and if you are also a qualified and interested candidate, you can now apply online for your UP Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2023. It is worth mentioning that the municipal corporation has made provision for the recruitment of more than 7500 posts.
Nagar Nigam Bharti 2023
You can also apply online using the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission in reference to the posts released for Nagar Nigam Bharti. Keep reading this article to learn about the process. The state government has prepared an outline for the recruitment of 7529 vacant posts under the municipal corporation. The UPSSSC has also issued the outline for 455 posts, including the posts of superintendent officer and Junior engineer.
Nagar Nigam Bharti 2023 Recruitment UP Municipal Corporation has passed a proposal for EO Recruitment and UP Municipal Corporation JE recruitment. According to this proposal, the exercise has been started in terms of preparations to complete the recruitment in 6 months if all goes well. UPSC will soon release the advertisement for Nagar Nigam Bharti 2023 through the official website.
Nagar Nigam Bharti 2023 Overview
|Nagar Nigam Bharti 2023
|UP Nagar Nigam
|Application Starts date
UP Nagar Nigam Vacancies 2023-24 Details
|Aashulipik grade 1,2,3
|Tax Inspector second Category
|Assistant music Teacher
|Clerk second Category
|जन्म मृत्यु लिपिक
Nagar Nigam Bharti 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- First of all, if we talk about the UP Nagar Nigam Bharti 2023 Eligibility Criteria Educational Qualification, we get information that any candidate should have a 10th, 12th, or Bachelor’s degree from any recognised University for recruitment to this post.
- If you want to know more about the educational qualifications, you have to wait for the upcoming advertisement.
- Secondly, if we talk about the age limit under Nagar Nigam Bharti 2023, let us know that the minimum age limit of the candidate should be 18 years and the maximum age limit should be 40 years.
- You can resort to the link provided in the article.
- Thirdly, and most importantly, the candidate must be a citizen of India.
- As per the Nagar Nigam Bharti 2023 Eligibility Criteria, your selection for this recruitment will be based on a written test and verification of documents.
- If we talk about the application fee, the situation is clear: for this recruitment, general and OBC category candidates will be charged a fee of ₹ 185, while SC and ST category candidates will be charged an online fee of Rs.95.
Uttar Pradesh Nagar Nigam Bharti 2023
How To Apply for UP Municipal Corporation Bharti 2023
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Municipal Corporation of Lucknow.
- The official website of the Municipal Corporation of Lucknow is www.lmc.up.nic.in.
- After visiting the homepage of the website, you have to click on the Apply Now link and register.
- Now you have to fill out the information given in the registration form well and scan and upload your passport-size photo and signature.
- You all have to keep in mind the important facts while filling out the information in the application form; once submitted, the application will not be able to be returned again.
- When applying online under the UP Municipal Corporation Bharti 2023, you have to enter your data very carefully.
- Last but not least, you have to take out your final printout safely and keep it with you for the future.
|KU Home Page
FAQs Related Municipal Corporation Bharti
What is the official website for Nagar Nigam Bharti 2023?
The official website for Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2023 is provided in this article.
How can I apply for Municipal recruitment in 2023?
To apply for Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2023, you have to follow the guidelines mentioned in this article.
When will the process for Municipal Corporation recruitment in 2023 start?
The process for Municipal Corporation recruitment in 2023 will start soon.