Since the beginning, the world has placed the top personalities who have been or are proudly speaking out for the rights of their community or any other community. Yes, we are talking about some of the great personalities of the world who have always done great things to protect society from evil. In this article, we are going to talk about World Malala Day 2023. We all know that International Women’s Day is celebrated on July 12 every year.
World Malala Day
International Malala Day is to recognize women’s commitment to rights, education, and ethics. So let us tell you in detail about all the information you want to get about World Malala Day 2023 today. This year will mark the tenth anniversary of World Malala Day 2023, and on this anniversary, Malala Yousafzai is going to address the event.
On this day, women should consider it as their right and also pledge within themselves that they can also face the obstacle by resisting. In this article, World Malala Day 2023, we will inform you what the history of International Women’s Day 2023 has been and what its importance is. All this information is going to be available here today, so you should read this article till the end.
World Malala Day 2023 Overview
|World Malala Day 2023
|12 July 2023
|Malala day anniversary this year on 10 July 2023
|Prizes given to Malala Yusufjai
|Nobel Shanti Prize, The Liberty Medal etc.
International Malala Day 2023 History
The history of International Women’s Day has been very unforgettable in that it has been and continues to tell the story of Malala Yousafzai’s great sacrificial struggle. The first International Women’s Day was celebrated on the occasion of the birthday of Manila on June 16, International Malala Day 2023. According to History, the history of this day highlights education equality for women and their basic needs on July 12, 1997, in Mingora, a remote village in the state of Kerala.
As you know, despite the Taliban’s ban on women’s education, Lala started emphasizing the education of women and girls, and she started doing it only at a very young age. When we look at their struggle, it turns out that a Taliban terrorist even shot him in the head. But after the scandal, Malala became even more courageous and strong. This year, many special events are being held to mark the tenth anniversary of World Malala Day.
International Malala Day
International Malala Day 2023 has been celebrated on July 12 every year since Malala Yousafzai first delivered her first speech at the United Nations Headquarters on July 12. If we shed light on Malala’s life, we will see that Malala raised her and other women’s voices against every oppression of women in her life. Malala also messed with the terrorist Taliban, thinking to fulfill her resolve with all her heart and soul and for the respect and education of women. If you look at it, this day of World Malala Day 2023 is serving as a guide for the younger generation.
World Malala Day 2023 Significance
World Malala Day, which has been working for the rights of women to education equality and self-esteem for the last 10 years, has the sole purpose of talking about equal rights in education and the education environment in society. The sole goal of celebrating World Women’s Day is to turn youth away from good paths and evils and inspire them to do good deeds through great personalities.
According to World Malala Day 2023’s Significance, it is to empower women and move society away from negativity towards positivity. On this occasion of World Malala Day 2023, I would like to inform you that the sole objective of this day is to give women access to education. This is World Malala Day, a festival to disarm women and establish their access to another book.
Malala Day 2023 Quotes
- It takes a book, a pen, a child, and a teacher to move the world from bad to good.
- We should never discriminate against people based on their language, skin color, or religion.
- A voice becomes great and powerful when there is silence in the entire world.
- Daughters should always be respected because daughters are respectable.
- No matter where you are in the world, whether in hell or heaven, you will always miss your home.
- If you shoehorn Taliban thinking into your thinking, then there is no difference between you and that Taliban thinking, i.e., you should always adopt Gandhi’s policy.
- Anyone in a civilized society believes that a pen has more power than a gun.
- We should always be at the forefront of society, meaning we should not be dependent on anyone. In other words, you should already be taking a step forward.
- A certain class of women should not cover their faces because they have to reveal their identities in society.
- When I was born, my relatives said that no matter what, God would give me a son next time.
- Always believe in peace, not mercy.
FAQs Related to World Malala Day 2023
When is World Malala Day 2023 celebrated?
World Malala Day is celebrated on July 12 every year.
Which is the anniversary of World Malala Day in 2023?
This year, 2023, marks the tenth anniversary of World Malala Day.
Why is World Malala Day 2023 celebrated?
World Malala Day is celebrated on the occasion of Malala Yousafzai’s birthday to promote women’s rights to education, respect, and equality.
Click Here for the home page of kuadmission.com for the latest update.